The days are gone where our "New Year Resolutions" contain things that are superficial. What can you focus on that will make you a better YOU?
It can be saying no to things that no longer serve you.
Putting yourself first whether it's practicing yoga, meditation or bringing out those old skates from 10 years ago.
Getting intentional with how your time is spent daily.
Breaking generational curses.
Whatever your Intention is, I want you to write it down on this candle label and write down 5 intentions or messages you need, directly onto our Blank DIY Intention Cards that are included in the kit.
*Please use a sharpie on the DIY Intention Cards so the words will not smear.
Scent notes include: Rosemary, Lemon, Lavender, Patchouli, Citrus and Musk
The perfect gift for the candle lovers out there who love doing stuff with their own hands! Our DIY Candle Making Kit includes everything you need to make your very own 10 oz. candle in the comfort of your own home! Immediately gain access to our exclusive DIY Candle Making experience! Candle has a burn time of 75-80 hours. All of our candles are made with safe, non-toxic, and natural ingredients. We use only wooden or natural cotton wicks. The wooden wicks will crackle when lit. Since they are all made out of natural soy wax, they have a slower burn time than most commercial candles. To optimize burn time and prevent tunneling, be sure to create a “burn memory” the first time you light your candle. Burn until the wax is melted all the way to the glass sides. This usually takes about 2 hours. Then extinguish. To ensure even burning, only burn your candle in still air. If there is a draft that cannot be avoided, periodically turn your candle so that it will burn evenly. Candles burned in drafts will often smoke. So be aware of the air currents in your home. Proper storage will keep your candle burning bright. Soy wax candles are very sensitive to heat and light. Avoid overly warm storage options, like over the stove or near a heat source. Respect your candle! Trimming will ensure that the candle does not burn hotter than it should and also prolong the life of the candle. Our beautiful jars can be repurposed and used around the house for cotton balls, makeup brushes, pens, and more. Get creative and keep enjoying your candle for years to come.
- Makes 10 oz. candles
- Store your candle in a cool, dark area
- Always store candles upright
- Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Soy, cotton, wood
- Always burn candle within sight
- Keep candle away from children and pets
- Never move a burning candle
- Never leave candle unattended
- Always keep away from flammable items
- Keep wick centered and trimmed at all times
- Do not let debris fall into wax
- Discontinue use when there is less than 1” of wax left in the jar
- Wooden wick
- Soy wax
- Wick clip
- Phthalate free fragrance oil
- Wick tab
- Warning label
- Label to name
- Candle glass jar
- Trim your candle wick each and every time before you light it
- It is important to trim the black ball or blacked end after use
- Trim at least 1/4" of wooden wick ends
- Do not trim the wick too short or it may not relight