IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHICH WORKSHOP TO SELECT, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE "CANDLE MAKING WORKSHOP | NON- THEMED" THIS OPTION IS AVAILABLE DAILY.
Book your experience
Candles + Charcuterie | Candle Making Workshop
Candle Making + Card Games + Snacks! Count me in! Join us for our Wax + Snacks Series!
Candle Making Workshop (Non- themed)
Bring your friends, boo, or come alone and let's have a good time! This workshop is perfect if you're not sure which theme to select!
Happy Hour Candle Workshop
Come in and create a candle during our "Happy Hour" Discounted rates apply for this workshop, no alcohol is provided!
Perfume/ Cologne Making Workshop
Lets get creative and make your OWN wearable fragrance!
Girl's Day Candle Workshop
Bring a girlfriend or two and come make candles together!
Vision Board + Intention Candle Making
Join us as we create intentions for the year and map out the life we want for 2023! Light brunch will be provided!
90's Throwback | Candle Making + Music Workshop
The 90's were so good, we are going back just for one night! 90's music, candle making, best dressed contest and more! Don't miss out!
Bloom: Self Care Experiences
With our New "Bloom" Self Care series, we will launch a new theme with each workshop! You don't want to miss this!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many people can I book a reservation for? You can book a workshop for up to 18 people. We do provide off site/team building workshops for large groups!
2. Can I bring alcohol? No, but we also are surrounded by restaurants that you can purchase alcohol from!
3. How far in advance can I book? We would recommend at least a week out, our spaces have been filling up fast for the themed workshops!
4. How long will the workshop last? The process to make a candle takes 15 minutes, and 1 hour to cool. We recommend checking out the surrounding shops during the cooling time.
5. What does the workshop price include? Each workshop is priced per person with the exclusion of "Candles & Couples" And it includes everything needed to create a candle! (Jar, wax, wick, fragrance oil)
6. Can I make one of the signature scents from Sugar & Grace? No, but we can help you create something similar!
7. What is the minimum age for a workshop? Four years old, parental supervision is required for all minors.
8. Can I schedule a workshop after hours? If you have a party of 12 or more, yes. Please send us an email to inquire.
9. What is your cancelation policy? No cancelations or refunds. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please notify us ASAP. You can reschedule your booking once. If you are a no show up to your appointment, you lose your slot as well as monies paid. If you are more than 15 mins late, there may be a delay in seating or rescheduling may be advised.
10. Can I book separate from my party? Please all book at once, so we can reserve the appropriate seating for you!
11. Can I walk in and make a candle without a reservation? Yes! Walk ins are accepted daily! Themed workshops must be booked in advance.
12. Can I bring my candle jar back and make another candle? Yes, we only accept our candle jars, and you can save $10 at our DIY bar when you create another candle!